Show your support!!

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
Hey you guys i just got a livestrong bracelet and i think everyone else should too. if you haven't seen them, they are these yellow bracelets that you buy for $1 and they use profits for cancer research. the yellow ones to go the Lance Armstrong foundation which Nike hosts

They also have tsunami (blue and white) ones which i plan to get really soon! Show your support guys!! Plus they are really fasionable lol!

have one, my friend got it for me, and so do half the united states

lol really? well i know at least 100 million are wearing them, its soo much that i see people here other than me wearing them and u can only buy them in the states, some of my friends and just some random people

I run F@H, there is my support. And I ask for nothing except the results be used for good. ;)

Damn it, thought this was going to be about bras :(

:D

Why not just give $1 to charity?, I don't want a bracelet

Exactly, the bracelets are probably half the dollar in cost anyway!

We had a run round at work, and my dads giving a big Karate seminar this weekend for it, where everyone who comes to see it has to pay £10 a shot.
My boss donated £200!

yeah thats the point they arent worth the dollar so the money goes to cancer research

You can buy them in the UK too :)

Yellow: Support Our Troops (also in camouflage green)
Blue: Anti-bullying, anti-Bush vote, tsunami relief, prostate cancer
Pink: Breast cancer
Red: Heart-disease, vote Bush, anti-tobacco, HIV
Purple: Cystic fibrosis, lupus (also orange), domestic violence
White: Jesus Loves Me, right to life
Orange: Asperger's, self-harm
Grey: Diabetes, brain cancer
Black & white: Racism in football
Green: Ecology, leukaemia, organ donor
Gold: Childhood cancer
Black: Mourning, melanoma

It is the Lance Armstrong foundation, Neil Armstrong stepped on the moon. Nike bought these as part of their support for Lance Armstrong, as far as I know the whole $1.00 goes to charity. :)

Evil Marge said:
You can buy them in the UK too :)

Yellow: Support Our Troops (also in camouflage green)
Blue: Anti-bullying, anti-Bush vote, tsunami relief, prostate cancer
Pink: Breast cancer
Red: Heart-disease, vote Bush, anti-tobacco, HIV
Purple: Cystic fibrosis, lupus (also orange), domestic violence
White: Jesus Loves Me, right to life
Orange: Asperger's, self-harm
Grey: Diabetes, brain cancer
Black & white: Racism in football
Green: Ecology, leukaemia, organ donor
Gold: Childhood cancer
Black: Mourning, melanoma

Bwaha, funniest thing I read all week :p

falconguard said:
It is the Lance Armstrong foundation, Neil Armstrong stepped on the moon. Nike bought these as part of their support for Lance Armstrong, as far as I know the whole $1.00 goes to charity. :)
lance armstrong whoops lol (yeah not the guy on the moon, but the bicicyler!)

I'm Tired of being asked to give my money away. My president did it for me. 350 million dollars to some half assed third world country who could give two øøøøs about me or my problems. we give money away so freely to other nations yet give LOANS to people who lost their homes in florida and other states affected by the hurricanes. what about the people who lost their homes and loved ones to the mud slides in california? Where was asia or the UN when the twin towers fell in NYC? the only blue i saw was the NYPD and NYFD digging in the rubble. 350 million dollars could go a long way to replacing alot of homes here in the us instead of some øøøøty straw thatched roof and rickshaw half-way around the world. A cashier at pathmark asked me recently if i wanted to donate a dollar to the tsunami relief. My answer was and always will be. Let em swim.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back