Show us ...

Originally posted by Nick M
But you, you're cool. So are the other mods here, except EP and a few others..., I don't know EP, so I can't say anything :happy:

Thank you! :)

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Yeah, the mods rock

*Takes a bow* :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz
All mods/admin rock!! :happy:

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by Khayman
But seriously, i think you will find all the mods agree with me in saying a forum/site is only as good as its members, and since this is the best, most kick ass site around...the conclusions is obvious

Ditto ;)

I would show you my tree... cept we are too lazy to put it up.. Its in the garage lol

Cool idea this one Jewelzz ;)

Well here's our tree.

Just got back from a holiday yesterday and first port of call to-day was Delemere Forest to pick up the tree :happy:

I love Christmas :happy:

Have a great time everyone

Alan

a forum/site is only as good as its members, and since this is the best, most kick ass site around...the conclusions is obvious
Cheers. We are the best. :)

This is a family forum, i don't think that sort of thing will be suitable ;)

This is a family forum, i don't think that sort of thing will be suitable ;)
You have a dirty mind Khayman :eek:

Alan you have a very nice tree :)

Originally posted by madmatt
YOUR TREE!!
*whew*

Oh. Oops. Here it is. Just your basic, small, fake tree. My kids decorated it and did quite well. They had fun.

They did a good job xsiv :happy:
Dread to think what mine would look like if the kids did it :eek: My daughter wanted to do it all black :huh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back