Show Off Your (Office/Home) Space!

yeah, a little messy... btw, i have the same jbl speakers (like the one in the floor) :p

And I've been told that I need to clean up my wiring! =]

I move computers around too often to really get the wiring all straightened out. Especially the wiring leading to my laptop, since I don't always have my printer plugged in, it's USB cable is lying somewhere.

Other cables are because I am too lazy to crimp em shorter :p. Most of the cables running around the house are neatly guided along the walls out of sight.

All the wiring that needs to be neatly out of the way, you can't see in any of the pictures. The messy wiring is located there where it is not normally see anyway!

yeah, a little messy... btw, i have the same jbl speakers (like the one in the floor) :p

It is cleaner and neater than normally :p I am a college student, give me some credit!

Those JBL speakers came with an Compaq MV720 monitor (old CRT, circa 1998).

here is mine...

Attachments

• night.jpg
    night.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:
Laptop Inspiron 9400 i use 99% of time for surfing from comfort of bed, then my server with triple boot of xp pro/vista/home server for testing and genrally playing about with without having to worry bout it breaking.

server is hooked up to the 42" plasma as a screen :D :p

pictures are a bit **** as are from phone.

Attachments

• 16052007118.jpg
    16052007118.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 83
  • 16052007119.jpg
    16052007119.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 16052007120.jpg
    16052007120.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 82
yeah but its as thick as it is wide! mine is nice and slim.

Here's what mine looks like right now. Most of the time I work out of my home, though I have 2 other offices in actual office buildings.

The desk is new and we've only got the corner piece right now. There will be two more pieces, one on each side, and a hutch on one of those sides. I'll update pics when those pieces come in, which I'm hoping will be next week.

Attachments

• IMG_1197.JPG
    IMG_1197.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1198.JPG
    IMG_1198.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1199.JPG
    IMG_1199.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 83
That's very nice Ryan. Nice setup.

sweet case, roadhog

Cool thread and nice setups guys. Maybe someday I'll post mine, nothing too special though :D

I like working outside.
computerbumdg6.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously Aprox, you have a big X to mark the image :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back