• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

should i reinstall xp?

hey theres this kinda weird thing when i press alt control delete....it looked regular at first but now when i press it, the box is weird and you know that thing that has the CPU power usage and stuff....well there are no tabs anymore. should i reinstall windwos xp b/c i don't like looking at this weird box when i presss control alt delete.

Brad

Political User
try a repair install, keep in mind that you will have to reinstall sp1 also if you have done that

Brad

A

allan

Just double-click anywhere on the window border of the Task Manger. What you are looking at is the Simple View.

xxbigeyedfishxx - you really should be careful about suggesting a reload when it isn't necessary.

DON'T repair install this happened to me to once before. All you have to do is double click on it. I was freakin out for a few minuites but once i realized how easy it was i felt stupid. OH well that should fix it :)

Also with the TaskManager sometimes the Tabs can become hidden if you are using a custom theme. Most of them dont do this but just change the theme and all will be fixed.
Thought I would post that so that people dont reinstall because the tabs dont show up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies