Should I be afraid?

Originally posted by Daviesbad04
Hey since u teleported to the UK, can i use wutever u used to teleport so i can teleport into my g/f's bedroom?:D
It's all yours. Get yer freak on. ;)

Originally posted by xsivforce
No. I teleported. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

Hah, I can teleport anywhere in the universe within 3 seconds using my technique "Instant Translocation" :cool:

Haha, I wish

Originally posted by xsivforce
It's all yours. Get yer freak on. ;)

I really wish!:p

My g/f's a good girl, so no getting ure freak on til where married, lol. Oh well, theres always that lady at the corner of my streets, Shes only 100$ a half hour:rolleyes:

I think im high right now, So dont mind me:D

Put on lots of sunscreen. I thought the radiation thrown off a 19" monitor would condition my skin for the outside but was wrong and I got a very bad sunburn. Obviously I must of got a low-rad model by accident. Since this diasaster I put a nice sunny screensaver on and now my skin is all bronze and hunk like.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back