• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

short one

L

Lee

These English, Irishman and Scotsman jokes are a bit 1970's,

They basically depict the smart one Being English, the drunk being Scottish and the thick one (stupid) being Irish, not very nice, should not post them here.

lancer said:
please, dont be so pc.
I agree, its a blatent no offence meant joke. The reason it has this status is because this style of joke has been around for ages lol
But I agree with lee about the Scottish one being drunk ;)
But it is true :D (thank god I am scottish :p)

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
haha :laugh:

Question from a natural blonde who has to put up with and has no problem with dumb blonde jokes what the hell is wrong with people these day's?? :rolleyes:

L

Lee

lancer said:
lee whats ff's?
Think about the first 'f'; being 'for' the second letter 'f'; being 'illegal sex or to do with the King covering maidens' etc.. and the last letter 's'; 'sake'.

Evil Marge said:
haha :laugh:

Question from a natural blonde who has to put up with and has no problem with dumb blonde jokes what the hell is wrong with people these day's?? :rolleyes:
You're not a natural blonde I can see your roots are not blonde.

I know peroxide when is see it.

Actually it's an unrealistic line. The Englishman would be headed to a pub not a bar and the Irsihman and Scotsman would be running not walking...

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown