Shopping Help!!

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
Ok guys, I need some help...

Many of you know I am getting married... I am having my wedding on the beach in St Pete at the Trade Winds Island Grand Resort.

We want it to be comfortabel and fun for all involved and I have decided that all the men will wear long-sleeve Mexican wedding shirts... more commonly known as guayaberra shirts...

Almost all the ones I have found have been either:

A) cheaply made or dont look good ...or ...
B) Very nice but very expensive...

I am looking for the middle ground...

Somewhere on the $45-60 range to include shipping!

I will rep, re-rep, and then re-re-re-rep, anyone who can help me fidn the shirt I will use for the wedding...

I am still deployed in Qatar and it would be nice to find a suitable substitute rather than to have them all designed and maufactured here...
(solely because of the time it will take to get everyone of the mens measurments in the wedding party)

HELP PLEASE

Thanks ALL!!

Mike A!

mike do you want a local floridian suppliers or one from Qatar?

I wondered why you never replied to my text messages :)

mike do you want a local floridian suppliers or one from Qatar?

I wondered why you never replied to my text messages :)

Where did you text me at?

Err what number?

Pm Me..

EDIT: also, I dont care where the supplier is, I need to get a shirt ordered ASAP to see if I evebn like it, and then order for everyone in the wedding..

Mike!

Last edited:
/BUMP

Anyone? I need help on this one I can not reach many sites in the U.S.

Please help!

Mike
Tampa, FL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back