Shoes for sale

On Mar-04-02 at 11:51:51 PST, seller added the following information:

Just if I had to guess how they got haunted: I was walking in Harlem a few weeks ago, and an old man came over to me. He said, he used to live on this street, and a lot the oppressed black people had no jobs and would tap dance on this spot for a few pennies a day. Anyway, he told me of this one guy, Kenny the penny. They called him that cause EVERY time he tap danced, he would get a penny from everyone who saw him. EVERY TIME he was THAT good. Anyway, one day, one of the local thugs, don't know who, shot him for all his pennies, and even took his shoes!! Damn! One day however, his shoes showed up on this exact spot where he was killed. No one knows why, but they do know, that they could only give those shoes to someone who wants them. Otherwise they walk back to the previous owner. So, here this old guy pulls out these shoes, and aks me if I want em. I said ok, and it almost seemed like they flew into my hands!! Anyway, as the guy walked away from me, he chuckled, and said, you don't owe me any money, besides, I still got to get rid of a hand full of pennies. Then he turned the corner, and when I went after him he was gone.

Where did he get that story from?!!? LOL!

ROTFLOL!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA, never thought i would see this on the internet (or in real life)!lololol, what a laugh!OH LOOK!I'VE JUST SAW MY SHOES WALKING AROUND MY BEDROOM!!!OHHHHH I'M GETTING THE HELL OUTTA H

As Nancy Sinatra said, "These shoes were made for talking" :D :D

brandnames.gif

There is a couple of websites out there that lists "odd" things found on Ebay. One of them is here

nice post EP :p

I think it may have pushed thing a little off-topic but I think we are all over it and get get on talking about footwear.

Glad you are back on track. ;) So, do you prefer a pump or a stiletto? I like the stiletto but not for long periods of time. My calves start to hurt. :p

Shoes

I like pumps, but my wife says they make my ankles look fat.

Originally posted by xsivforce
There is a couple of websites out there that lists "odd" things found on Ebay. One of them is here

nice post EP :p

This page is hysterical...Thanx for the laughs

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I wear socks and sandals.
Now that is not very sexy. :p You should at least try some thigh high boots. I wear them on weekends and alternate wednesdays. ;)

edit: maybe I am telling you guys too much. :eek:

Shoes for sale.

NEVER WEAR SANDALS I knew a guy who did, and some [Brasspole] nailed him to a cross :eek:

Socks + Sandals = Beard

I don't realyl wear em.
Etnies/Nike or Vans atm

RIP Airwalk

Vans big in UK? I remember the day...Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Takes me back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back