Sheet of paper - any apps have it?

lieb39

Apple lover, PC User
I have about 50 sheets of the followed sheet attached. It is a pre-cut-out label for cd-rom, floppy disk and something in the middle lol. I can't find the software that came with these sheets. Is there any software out there that has this specifc sheet already. I really don't wanna have to scan the sheet, than work with it in photoshop. :(

BTW: I made the attached image in photoshop in like 5 minutes, so have mercy, but the size on the sheet are about right..

Thanks,

lieb39

Looks like a cd labeler sheet - CD Stomper is one of the programs I have (a $19.95 special from SAMs) I think my NERO 5 Burning ROM came with a labeler program.

The circle is for the cd label and the square (rectangle) is for the case label, and the small long ones are for the edge of the cd case.

Is that what you were asking???

Yeah, it looks like CD covers and a label.
Nero comes with "Nero Cover Designer" ... you could use that. :)

You can do a Google search using freeware cd labeler and go thru the 4,620 links and see if there is a free one you like - if you do not have NERO!:cool:

Originally posted by damnyank
You can do a Google search using freeware cd labeler and go thru the 4,620 links and see if there is a free one you like - if you do not have NERO!:cool:
LOL

That looks like a CD stomper A4 insert. You can use them with most CD label printing programs (including the above mentioned NERO), just set your paper type to CD stomper(A4) or just A4

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back