• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Sharing Outlook Calendars and Contacts without Exchange

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I know there was a thread on this, pre-crash, but I couldn't seem to find it specifically. I had searched for a few weeks, found and just finished implementing the most cost-effective/user friendly solution that I could find, less of Exchange. Here is a link to the site, just for general knowledge purposes incase people want to do something similar...

http://www.officecalendar.com/index.asp

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Office setups normally wouldn't need this, as they have Exchange or a similar network-based solution. Lotus, for example, uses a Domino server. This is more for small business owners who have a domain or a P2P network, without the high cost and learning curve of Exchange.

SF110vGeek

OSNN One Post Wonder
Thanks, kcnychief. I was really disappointed to find I couldn't use Outlook to its fullest on my home network, and couldn't justify the expense of Exchange. This is a great alternative, and cost effective!

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Glad it worked out. I have used this product extensively, if you have any questions post back here and I can try to help you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies