Shareware you've Purchased?

leedogg

Gojyone kawaiiiiiiii!
So lets hear it, which shareware applications have you found to be well worth purchasing?

Mine:

AI Roboform - easily one of my most valuable internet tools, in fact I just purchased a 2nd, portable license.
Ad Muncher - one of the best ad blockers.
Spywareblaster - I consider this more of a donation to a worthy cause ;)

FlashFXP,
Net Transport
Ad Muncher

Very Very Soon: cFosSpeed which is a traffic shaping WAN driver for high speed DSL/Router based internet connections. I was dubios it would work here at work but WOW did it ever :D web pages load at like 300KB/Sec as oppoesd to 3.0KB/Sec. http://www.cfos.de/speed/index_e.htm if you happen to be curious :)

My favorites:

TotalCommander
Website Watcher
Clipmate
X-NetStat Pro
Outpost Pro
Copernic Desktop Search
X1
Dameware Utilities
Password Agent
Ethereal
Commview
Radmin
Newleecher
Feeddemon
Autodialogs
TDS-3
NVU
PowerHex
Performance Test
Burnin Pro
DiskChecker
Advanced Disk Catalog
Easy File Sharing Web Server
Filemon
Regmon
PStools
Quick and Easy FTP Server
PestPatrol
SpyCatcher
Giant Antispyware
Snagit
AVS Video Converter
NSAuditor
Netpeeker
Netlimiter
Daemontools
Bitcomet
ABC Bittorent
Winrar
TrueLaunch toolbar
SecureCRT
ZOC
Beyond Compare
Audacity
Media Player Classic
Zoom Player
Fastlynx
UltraISO
Ultraedit
Dameware Utilities
UltraVNC
Hotfix Manager
RSI (Remote Systems Inventory)
XQsetup
VisualWhois
NetScantools Pro
Changes Saver
Robotask
Coolmon
Freemeter

i didnt really buy it because i dont use windows anymore, but i donated to xchat.org £30.

well if SPeedY is allowed to include apps other than Windows then i too have purchased Shapeshifter and EvoCam :p

would have considered winzip and winrar... but they allow you to continue using it after the expiry.. :p

mIRC (by accident!)
Donated to Rainmeter (fixed bug for me!)
Considering GiantAntiSpy (but not yet)
Quite open to buying more - but seems a lot of the programs are the ad supported or free side and do not get around to it (Examples are Foobar and a couple of DVD/CD utlities I use once in a while if I have burn problems).

Total Commander (when it was Windows Commander in 1998) and I still get free updates! Best file manager EVER!

Hmm... shareware, I remember that :p

Getright is borderline, FlashFXP which is more of a demo these days with its nag screens, but I guess if a product is fully functional it has to count.

Then of course Doom !!!

I have never really purchased anything cause i know my mom wouldnt want to. Also most of the programs that are free for so many days are programs i use once in awhile sometimes only once so it wouldnt be a waste.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back