Share your Twitter Handle here!

Didn't know anyone had twitter on this site.

Been using it since people didn't know what it was.

bmancreations is mine.

And love the new lists, now I can keep track of poeple.
@Bman following you now. :)

Who else from OSNN is active in Twitter? Hey no one? SHAMMMMEEE ;) lol

I follow Jewelzz...

that probably doesn't help you find either of us though :)

ROFL! @Jewelzz and @fitz what are your twitter IDs? C'mmon stop Kidding... i wanna follow my OSNN buddies right now :)

Have you made that list yet? Or are you waiting for more people first?

Also just noticed you have a lot more followers then me, you should FollowFriday me, maybe I will get more lol

Hey dude hang around @zaibatsu , @jason_pollock , @buzzEdition .. and many more ...All of them have around 1 lakh followers .. no use in getting #FF from me :)

It's weird, most of the people who follow me are at least over 1000, but somehow I still only have around 300. Weird.

Heh, I'm not Jewelzz on Twitter... so bitch already had that name. I'm Jewelleigh on Twitter

I'm a new Twitterererer /EvilMarge, I got it to stalk people more than anything :laugh:

I have one, But I don't use it that much. I get bored of it too easy ...

Write down your twitter handle in this thread, so that i can create a list of all OSNN members alive on twitterville ;-)

Here is mine : binoyxj (binoyxj) on Twitter

Didn't know anyone had twitter on this site.

Been using it since people didn't know what it was.

bmancreations is mine.

And love the new lists, now I can keep track of poeple.

I'm now following you guy's :laugh:

Heh, I'm not Jewelzz on Twitter... so bitch already had that name. I'm Jewelleigh on Twitter
I can't seem to find you :suprised:

Heh! Was wondering from wr did Amanda find my twitter handle.Forgot about this thread actually :p Btw, only few of us are on twitter live and kicking.Come on...twitter is not just for kids like me and Brendon.See, Evil Marge too joined :)

Mine is sazarius. I don't really tweet much. Just not my thing at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back