shameful eBay seller

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I've been looking at LCDs on eBay for the past few days, and I came across a few LCDs that are being "sold" by a certain person. It turns out that what is really being sold is information, but that is not evident until the print at the bottom of the listing. I've seen information auctions before, but never so disguised as this. There are buyers bidding in the $100s on some of these auctions. I emailed a few of them to warn them. Wasn't sure what else I could do.

Here is a listing of the sellers current auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...rn_comp_inc&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

I agree xsivforce...

That's awful. The gits!.
They should have their accounts locked, and need investigating by Ebay.

That is a blatant effort at trying to secure monies by deception. Sure he tells you what you get in the small print...
But why all the tech-items for "suppossed" auction? Where's the relevance.

Seems Ebay need to vet their submissions/members more closely

I am going to report the f*cker as well..

maybe if they get multiple complaints they will do something bout it...

-edit-

reported

I posted on a couple of other forums as well... asked them all to send ebay a fradulent seller alert... there should be some action taken I think...

Originally posted by muzikool
I've been looking at LCDs on eBay for the past few days, and I came across a few LCDs that are being "sold" by a certain person. It turns out that what is really being sold is information, but that is not evident until the print at the bottom of the listing. I've seen information auctions before, but never so disguised as this. There are buyers bidding in the $100s on some of these auctions. I emailed a few of them to warn them. Wasn't sure what else I could do.

Here is a listing of the sellers current auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...rn_comp_inc&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Above post quoted at: SP. Spread it around.

We need to make sure this guy doesn't pull this crap any more. :mad:

the thing is, and yes, this guy is an ass, but there is so many like him that it's not going to do a lot just to get rid of one guy, he'll probably get another name and come back again....

Originally posted by blinden
the thing is, and yes, this guy is an ass, but there is so many like him that it's not going to do a lot just to get rid of one guy, he'll probably get another name and come back again....

thats all kewl...

I have enough time to submit an email and get ebays modsquad to take action...

Here is the feedback on the guy. He sounds like a real jerk.
kaplanbunch( -1 ) Dec-08-03 20:48:08 PST 2971061487 S
Complaint : Read the small print all the way at the end. Your not bidding on what you think.
Response by southern_comp_inc - Small print? It's all the same font size. Or did you just not bother to read?

ed3430( 1 ) Dec-08-03 11:30:04 PST 2970293222 S
Neutral : I was emailed by another ebay user that this person was scamming, please advise.
Response by southern_comp_inc - I have only been selling on here for 3 days which means they are lying.
What a lamer ..

Awesome. Thanks to those of you who reported the seller or posted this on other forums! :D

I just hope that one day someone cons them,bet they'd be the first to complain :mad:

People do need to be more careful, though. It's easy to get wrapped up in bidding and not realize it's still your money, and you need to be careful with it.

Most I spent on ebay was £2.00 for a network card for me son :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back