Shadowman´s song

Silvio

Argentinean Dogo
Hi all.
Anyone of you knows the name of the intro song of shadowman?
The classical piano one, i know its a famous classic song but i can remember the name.
So if you do , let me know please.;)

A lyric site for a song with no words? :confused: I like classical music, and I'm always looking for something good. I'll get the N64 rom tonight after work and listen.

Very clever.

He said a song. Songs have words, yes/no?

Instrumentals have no words, yes/no?

Words in song are called lyrics, yes/no?

;)

"The classical piano one"
...unlikely to have words really.

WOLFGANG AMADEUS MOZART (1756-1791)

Songs

Excerpts from the sleeve notes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mozart's work in the field of song composition spans almost the whole of his short life, beginning with An die Freude, composed in 1768 when he was twelve, and ending with Das Kinderspiel, written in January 1791, the year of his death...

Though it is probable that Mozart himself set little store by these thirty-odd offerings, to us they show a side of the composer more intimate, more domestic than we normally see. These songs encompass pathos, comedy, homespun piety and heartfelt tenderness, sometimes calling forth from their composer performance instructions that we rarely encounter in his more public works...

As for the piano accompaniments themselves, they range from the most rudimentary unfigured bass lines, the player free to extemporize his own right-hand part (An die Freude, Die Alte), through to highly sophisticated, richly textured partnerships.

Never mind eh? :rolleyes:

*prods mubbers* Your sig is a bit wide.. could you shorten it a bit please :)

A few typo's in the BBCode have been sorted out, thanks SPeedY!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back