Settings option in XP start button

A

Ayanes21

I was just wondering Last night I was messing around trying to customize my start button. I dont know what I clicked but now the sttings option is no longer showing in my start button. It only shows when I use classic view but not xp style. I go back to the customizing options but there is no option to show settings. Any one know how to get this back. I dont know if this is the right place to post this but any help is greatly apprciated.

what button is settings? as far as I know winXP doesn't have a settings..or i've never see it lol. it just has the option of putting the control panel button there

and then it has options to show the network connections and printers and such buttons. which is all that is encompassed in the 2k style start menu button when you goto settings.

but i've done a few fresh installs of XP and have never seen the settings button under the xp menu so if it does exist someone please correct me!

I think he means the settings options when you right-click the start button

What I mean is when you go to start settings then you can chose control panel and other things it has it hen I switch to classic style and I am almost positive it was there before

right click your taskbar select properites. then go to the start menu option and then too customize. you will see your options there as well as an advacned option as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back