Setting up winipcfg in XP

A

alebowgm

Does anyone have the files and instructions for setting up winipcfg in Windows XP? Before I formatted my XP Machine, I had set up the computer to do so, but now xp-erience.org is part of ntfs.org and I can not find it

Thanx

winipcfg isn't working in xp. you have to type cmd, ( than you come in the command prompt ) and in the cmd type ipconfig and you have the same as when you typed winipcfg ;)

greetz,

No, I know for a fact that there was either a program that was made for XP that was an exact replica of winipcfg or it was some sort of add in. It was either found in Program Files or Common Files when it got setup or unextracted...

ipconfig /all - show all interfaces
ipconfig /release - Release DHCP IP
ipconfig /renew - Renew DHCP IP

JJB

Just do as JJB6486 suggested from the command line. Why waste time downloading a seperate program to do this?

Some people prefer a gui :)

or i suppose if your used to WinIPcfg from windows 9x, then its easier than learning a new way of doing something :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back