setting up my game room

dubstar

format c:
im currently moving out of the "master bedroom" in my house into a wayy smaller room, im then moving my computer, and game system(super nintendo) into the master room with a couch and some chairs. i was searching online for a nice way to set it up, but i cant really figure anything out. i could just put it in how i like it, but i want it to have the correct fhung shwayy :rolleyes:

anybody seem any nice game rooms set up anywhere?

no camera, but i made this spiffy drawing.. think of it as a 1d drawing.. im sure you'll figure out what walls are where
attachment.php

Attachments

• room-jpeg.JPG
    room-jpeg.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 152
I would arrange the furniture around the sound system

u128.gif

so your room isn't a regular rectangle? it's like a cut up shoe box shaped?

nah, i think the flaps are supposed to be the walls.
Gonna be tough with the windows.

do you have mario cart? if so can i come to your house :) i used to spend hours beating my brothers ass at multi matches

dubstar said:
no camera, but i made this spiffy drawing.. think of it as a 1d drawing.. im sure you'll figure out what walls are where
attachment.php

i would put a tv + game system where it says closet. then put a sofa by the window oposite it. then put the computer on the wall too the left oposite the door
:cool:

Too many windows in that room and not enough walls, that what I say. :p
And why do you have two doors? one for the bathroom?

dreamliner77 said:
nah, i think the flaps are supposed to be the walls.
Gonna be tough with the windows.
I was wondering why he had doors and windows in the floor :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back