setting up my game room

dubstar

format c:
im currently moving out of the "master bedroom" in my house into a wayy smaller room, im then moving my computer, and game system(super nintendo) into the master room with a couch and some chairs. i was searching online for a nice way to set it up, but i cant really figure anything out. i could just put it in how i like it, but i want it to have the correct fhung shwayy :rolleyes:

anybody seem any nice game rooms set up anywhere?

dubstar

format c:
no camera, but i made this spiffy drawing.. think of it as a 1d drawing.. im sure you'll figure out what walls are where

Attachments

Fenris

OSNN Senior Addict
do you have mario cart? if so can i come to your house :) i used to spend hours beating my brothers ass at multi matches

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
dubstar said:
no camera, but i made this spiffy drawing.. think of it as a 1d drawing.. im sure you'll figure out what walls are where

i would put a tv + game system where it says closet. then put a sofa by the window oposite it. then put the computer on the wall too the left oposite the door
:cool:

ming

OSNN Advanced
Too many windows in that room and not enough walls, that what I say. :p
And why do you have two doors? one for the bathroom?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesjacob