Service Utility for Epson Stylus Printers

BonyTony

OSNN Senior Addict
I have just used this to sort out my Epson printer which was playing up and its a great tool .....

1) Work directly with CSIC in Epson Stylus printers cartridges (this allow You to reset CSIC counters or disable CSIC).
2) Freeze internal ink counters.
3) Reset internal ink counters even with empty cartridges.
4) Separate cleaning of color and black heads, powerful cleaning mode.
5) Hot swapping of cartridges supported.
6) Resetting of protection counter (even then it is already full).
7) Near 30 different Epson printers supported

Go HERE for a more detailed description and download it at the bottom of the page.

I hope its as usefull to you as it was to me.

(Edit...was not sure where to put this thread...but as my printer is hardware i chose here....if in wrong place just move it on...Thanks).

Thanks for the tip, have had problems for ages with adjusting features on Epson printers when they are switched on, causing lock ups.
Only problem is that on a quick look at program , help file seems to be in Russian ! will check more closely.
Thanks also for previous tip to consult CCL Computers website for cheap UK hardware prices.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back