Fixed Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

bush dogg

OSNN Senior Addict
Political Access
Tried to sneak through the site earlier stealth like but got hit with “Server Error” screen shot below. :suprised:

Attachments

• Server error.jpg
    Server error.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:
happens from time to time, just hit refresh and you're good

Last edited by a moderator:
Also seeing these ocasionally, been trying to track it down because obviously you refresh and it is fine ;o

check the error log. You'll probably find an apache process died.

You may need X to tweak the max requests value.

Hmm step me thru it on IRC, if you can stay online.

check the error log. You'll probably find an apache process died.

You may need X to tweak the max requests value.

Nah, there are no dead Apache processes. Just fastcgi PHP processes that are restarted, which should not be causing the 500 errors.

The trouble is that I am unable to get these errors while browsing the website, and as such it has made trouble shooting much harder. When does this happen?

Last edited:
I have got X a little more information on this now so hopefully he can see what the cause is soon.

If this happens again, please copy and paste the date/time you see at the bottom of the error so I can try to find the issue in the logs.

As of right now, I do believe the issue to be fixed, and as such the error should no longer occur.

Now, where do I change it from that red text to the lovely green Fixed text?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back