Server Error when posting

Somebody do a backup, quick!

It's been gettin close to FUBAR status since late last night. Hope it's just one of our fearless leaders doin some updates or somethin. :(

Keep em coming. Have yet to find out any similarities between the times and what is happening on the server at the time.

I’ve been getting the server error also, the error started for me on Oct 3rd and the pages for me are loading very slow too. I’m on cable so 6 to 11 seconds for a page load I notice (this is the only place its happening and both didn’t start for me until Oct 3rd).

The screen shots show the load times and two server errors with times I saved. Maybe they will help you X.

Attachments

• Page load 3 pack.JPG
    Page load 3 pack.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Server error 2 pack.JPG
    Server error 2 pack.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 126
I just got it as well.

Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500

forum.osnn.net
Wed Oct 11 00:00:13 2006
Apache/2.2.3 (FreeBSD)

Somebody do a backup, quick!

It's been gettin close to FUBAR status since late last night. Hope it's just one of our fearless leaders doin some updates or somethin. :(
update Tuesday? anyway - backups gets my vote too! :up:

I think this issue had to do with the speed. The site over the past two days has been slow at times (like Neowin slow). Today it seems normal again and I am downloading RC2 (again -- can't find my DVD) at the same time.

I agree, today has been much better - last few days I have seen it a lot and the site has been slow.

So far so good :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back