Serious Samurize 1.0.1 DOWNLOAD

paul2-0-0-2

OSNN Senior Addict
Any1 know where i can download it the site comes up with and dunno how to deactivate FlashGET lol

This file doesn't belong to the site you came from

Please e-mail the webmaster of the site you came from and tell him:
NOT TO LEECH OTHER SITES LINKS!!

Definition of a Leecher: One who is to lazy to link from his own server or steals other peoples hard work and makes it look like his own

Your IP address has been loggedOn a side note, if you are using Norton Firewall, getright or any download manager/referal blocker , deactivate it for the download to work ok.
If the page does not automatically reload, please click here

Look in the help file for Flashget. Should be something like requiring you to press a key like Ctrl or Shift and then clicking on the link.

when the flashget menu comes up to download it just click cancel .. If that don't work try disabling browser integration ..

But in anycase I dont' think it's flashget causing it .. I was getting that with norton and flashget installed, when I uninstalled norton it went away ..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back