Serious Problem with 40.41

Z

zoyvod

I installed the new 40.41 dets ,I benchmarked them and they work excellent.But when I shut down my PC and Booted the next I got a message in the welcome screen that"windows cannot load my profile because it may be corrupted".I restored to an earlier point and when I installed the drivers again I got the same message.After 5 reinstallation I am definetely sure that the drivers cause this error message.
Does anyone have a solution please?

These drivers damaged my system as well :-(
reinstall your old drivers & all should be well

;-)

Anybody else got a Run As A DLL or something like that error message when trying to open the GeForce Tab of the Advanced Display Properties

its all working now, I reloaded XP (it needed it IE was screwed as was Shutdown, log off and all that stuff)

groundhog day

I did a fresh install of XP just to try out these drivers
& still 3D Mark quits out on test 14
AOL is playin up
IE wont connect
not botherin tryin me games
40.41s = sad drivers

Only thing I didn't like was I couldn't set my monitor to 85Hrtz refresh at 1600x1200.

I got a large boost in performance in 3dMark though.

I'm getting an error with the 40.41s that I never use to get with older dets:
"Error loading NvQTwk, Invalid access to memory location"
:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back