seriosly screwed up desktop???

S

sheriffd2

I have an odd desktop problem... I was running photoshop on my XP laptop, and I somehow crashed it (xp and photoshop 6.01 seem to have issues, but thats another thread) When I rebooted, my desktop was seriously different. Theres a bar down the left side of the screen, like the left side menu that appears with the control panel. The other 4/5 of the screen still contains my wallpaper. I can't figure out how to get rid of this bar/menu/folder thingy!?!? Most all of my desktop icons are also gone. the programs all seem to be intact, but their shortcuts strangley gone. And last, my taskbar is a messed up, the "battery power remaining" icon is gone, as well as the volume control "speaker" icon, and the "hide/reveal" icon/function is gone. any know whats going on. Is this some kind of alternate display setting that I can undo or is something seriously screwed here?

any help would be gtreatly appreciated!

-Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back