[ September ] Avatars and Signatures...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's here now so lets stop worrying! This is a set inspired by the Dodge Viper sports car (You can guess why)

a different version of my current sig and avatar

Iria-Dream-Red2.gif

Iria-Dream-Avatar2.gif

considering i just made this one right near the end of aug. Maybe i should post it hear so that people can see it again and tell me what they think of it :)

BTW, The sigs here so far are great once again! :). I like the design one yours cldmani :).. its cool! :)

I Like everyones! :),
Sazar, yours rocks!.. cool blue effect
Enyo, loving your new sig/avatar. I miss your old blue one tho :p
Wadda, Terrific design :) i like the image
Viper, great flame effect on your sig! :) nice snake logo too!
kitct, great lightning effect :)

Well it wasn't me because we should really thank Sboulema for this set. I tryed to do one myself but I had trouble finding a good picture for it, Then I asked sboulema for help and you guessed it! But in other forums then this one, I use a smaller verison of the avatar because of size restrictions

Well i'm always adding new sigs (not that there any where near as good as wadada and PK) to my randomiser, so this one could be new :)

wow, these are all really impressive this month! Excellent work from everybody

By far, the slickest forums around :D

Hey I just noticed your set which features what looks like the Osbournes

didn't make a new one last month so i thought i'd try it this month...went for the techy look...might have to change the avatar yet...not sure if the text should be on it...i'll decide eventually

edit: changed the avatar :p

New Sig and Av... gonna create a new rotation of Sigs.

heh thanks all...

kudo's should go out to PK :)

he did a nice job on the sig...

I am liking this messing round with effects stuff... grab a clip/image and tweak it around... :D

I might do more in the future myself... but for now... PK ownz... :D

nice sig sazar but god knows DBZ is like computer talk know one understands it unless you spend countless hours watching or reading and god knows with DBZ it takes 40 episodes for one fight to finish

Ok, heres my new sig and avatar. I decided that i didnt really like the moving sig because the only way it would be suitable for this forum is that the quality has the be dropped.. So ive decided to make my avatar animated instead :p. What do you think?

Alex :cool:

thank you wadada and enyo dude :cool:

Im pleased with it myself.. my first ever made moving avatar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back