Sent PM Messages not showing

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
Hi..

My sent PM's are not showing up in my "sent items" folder.. not sure if it has always been this way, or if there is a setting that needs to be set in my options (couldn't find one in my cursory view over my options..

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I don't know if you can set it globally, such as across all PM's, but there is a box you can check at the bottom of the page when a PM is being composed.

"Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder"

Attachments

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Staff member
Political User
ahh.. you know, i never noticed those options at the bottom of the screen when I compose a message since I don't sent PM's too often.

I guess I just figured there would/should be a global setting

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Again, as far as I know, the only global options that are customizable within the User CP are these - and as you can see read receipts are not found there :eek:

Attachments

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
By default sent are saved, I disable it - I am very generous with mailbox sizes but people still fill their mailboxes and don't understand why.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut