Send To Menu?

Scooby

XP User
Can anyone please help me with modifying the send to menu. I am using windows XP-Pro.

Thanks,

Scooby

:)

Make your way here:-
C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\SendTo

and add and remove as many shortcuts as you like.

Thanks for the help.

It's people like you that make this the best place on the net for windows XP.

Thanks,

Scooby

:)

Why thank-you Scooby,
its responses like yours that make it all worthwhile.
allan stop that smirking :p

Originally posted by allan
Ummm :confused: :D
LOL. :D BTW, Dirk Diggler is also a valuable member @ tweakxp.com. We are glad he and allan stop in here with their tweak wisdom.

Thanks xsivforce - hope nobody yells at you for that ;)

BTW - Dirk is a moderator at the site you mentioned and our resident registry expert. And thanks very much for the kind words. :)

Yes I was going to say Dirk is a good registry expert, not quite sure what allan is good for yet LOL

Joke mate, yes I'm glad they both stop in here and enlighten us all with their wisdom, (that heavy enough?)

:cool:

Originally posted by Iceman
Yes I was going to say Dirk is a good registry expert, not quite sure what allan is good for yet LOL :cool:
Well, to be honest there are a lot of folks who have the same question ;)

Thanks to you for the nice words also Ice.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back