Send receipt using outlook.

brocher

OSNN Senior Addict
Ok , niggling problem here. I received a mail from a trusted source yesterday, and it asked for a "read receipt" so i clicked ok. The receipt seemed to send but it keeps trying to send it as if it didn't go. It is not in my outbox so can't delete it. It keeps popping up this error every 30 seconds unless i close down outlook.

Task 'Yahoo - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded: 553 From: address not verified; see http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/alternate_email/index.html'

it will still send and receive emails but seems to stick on this receipt, so how do i cancel the sending of this specific one.

Ok i got it sorted.

Close Outlook, download and install OutlookSpy.

http://www.dimastr.com/outspy/

Select the folder you need to delete a hidden item from. For Read Receipts, this is the top level of your message store (Outlook Today folder).

After selecting the folder, click the IMsgStore button on the OutlookSpy toolbar.

In the new window, click the Open Root Container button at the top left of the window to open a new window.

Click the GetContents Table tab. The receipts are listed on the left. Select a receipt, choose Open entry button and a new window opens.

Click on IMsgStore::Abort Submit. Click OK, close the window. Now choose Delete. Repeat for each receipt. Close all OutlookSpy windows when you are finished. Close Outlook and uninstall OutlookSpy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back