Send message

H

hah2k

Just wondering anyone know how to just send a popup message from windows xp to any computer in the local lan. I remember that u can do it win2k. I can't seems to find it anywhere in winxp.

In LAN you can either type computer name or ip address, over a WAN type in IP. I dont know about you guys but netsend can be a scary little bugger. ie. on a lan "netsend * HELLO" will send to every comp on the network.

Is there a easier way to do then type in all thoes command line. I saw a option in the "control alt delete" says user and under that, there is a command for send meassage. U guys know how to use that ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back