send email without leaving email addy.

hey all my aunt wants to know how she can send some pics without leaving her email addy.

any ideas? and i have no idea why she wants to do this but she is agreat aunt and im assuming she has her reasons.

i though maybe using tinypic.com and getting a url but is there a way to send a email without using a client?

yes there are anoynomous e-mail relays out there but she'll have to pay for them. or she could just set up a new e-mail address under whatever name, obviously if she is sending illigal stuff or abusive stuff the police can track this e-mail to her. but if its just playful, go to hotmail, mail dot com etc.. and set up a new account. for free.

If you set-up a local SMTP server (There are freeware one's around the net, and one included in XP Pro) you can send e-mails from "localhost" which of course, no one can reply to.

Just sign up for a hotmail, or yahoo address (or somthing). Use it once, then forget about it

SPeedY_B said:
If you set-up a local SMTP server (There are freeware one's around the net, and one included in XP Pro) you can send e-mails from "localhost" which of course, no one can reply to.

they seem to be going somewhere here. :p

Not sure if its what she wants but shady characters that don't want ppl to have their email use hushmail. :)

I saw one of these which I was able to use for free some time ago. I don't remember exactly what I used...and the anonymous email relay wasn't something one would use routinely as they indicated it could take several weeks to deliver one message.

This said, there are times this sort of thing could come in handy (and I don't mean for nepharious reasons). I swear in the days I used usenet, my email got spammed like crazy. OK, one can add a no-spam portion to the address (with some ISPs...my current one uses the email addy for a login) but someone was telling me there's ways spammers can get around that now. Can be risky to leave one's email with peeps one does not know...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back