selling cpu

U

u_diddy

i need some advice on selling my cpu. is it ok to sell it with an os installed ( if im not going to include the os wheni sell it?)ie.windows xp. also, is it legal to include software like office xp? lastly, i have about 10 games installed ( all pretty new ones) with cracked exe's so i dont have to insert the cd's everytime. is it ok to include these or do i have to reformat my whole cpu before i sell it. p.s. all my software is retail and i dont want to include it in the sale of my cpu because i want to buy a laptop instead.thanks

i want to install MY software and games on MY new laptop, i dont want to give it all away. i just want to know if i can sell my cpu as is or do i have to reformat it?

so copy all your existing software and burn them on CD's, label them as you purchased them and have backed them up. then sell your computer to someone you know and voila u should be okay unless they are a royal pain in ur @ss. if you lose sleep over that and feel its "illegal" then u have problems. its one thing if you are setting up a factory and rolling them out but selling a used personal PC is no biggie. besides your saving the earth by giving it to someone instead of throwing it away lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back