selling an eVGA 7900GT CO SC w/ Zalman VF900

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
I'm thinkin about selling one of my two eVGA 7900GT CO SC's that i have installed a VF900 on. i'm debating between possibly trying putting it on eBay, or maybe seeing if someone in a forum... be it here, or at Guru3D would buy it. anybody have any guesstimates as to how much it could probably/possibly go for?

$5. I am just the person to take it off your hands too. :)

:-/ guess i shoulda did the logical thing and put REASONABLE offers in the post too.....

I may be interested, depends on what you are looking to get for it.

well..... i was kinda hoping for somewhere between $200 and $250.... not sure though....

what about shipping to the UK? - our exchange rate is pretty strong ATM, so may help you get more bucks for what I may pay....

[EDIT] Just looked up specs... IF you ship to the UK and deduct the shipping from my payment - well then I will go up to $240, so that would be TOTAL I would pay - up to you to look into shipping costs - which I think a fair offer given the brand new retail there is $350 from the site. One question - reason for sale? [/EDIT]

mostly just three reasons..... a) haven't really played a heavily graphics intensive game since Dark Messiah, b) makes my other card run warmer than i'd like, c) kinda wanna upgrade to an 8800GTX, and possibly keep one of them as a spare, at least for a little bit.... just in case.

they both work perfectly fine. haven't really tested them separately except for the one that i got a day or a few earlier than the other when i submitted my 7800GT for the Step-Up program toward one of the 7900GT's, and bought the other from Newegg. Don't see any problems when running SLI with them.

Might look into shipping costs. don't see it being anywhere near cheap though..... at least not as if sending it from here (PA), cross-country to California.... even with 2nd day.

Do you have any of the original packaging, CDs, manuals, etc?

yep, have the original packaging, HD-output adapter, original heatsink fan, DVI-to-VGA adapters..... not sure about manuals or original CD's though. just looked in the one box that's nearby, and it only had the cables. have to try to find the other box. hopefully my mom didn't burn it the other day... *cringe*

edit: i think she may have burned one of the boxes. pretty sure i have the manual and cd's lying around here somewhere though, least for one of them.

Well.... seeing as i may be purchasing my 8800GTX in the very near future, i'm selling it for $200 shipped, preferably US only. have all the accessories, stock fan, VF900 and ramsinks, original packaging.

actually.... nix that. $185 shipped...... at least $10 of that, possibly more will go towards shipping to try to get it out to you via FedEx 3rd day.

Screw it..... already have my 8800GTX. $135 shipped and it's yours. I could also sell the second one if you want it, but i don't have any of the original packaging or included accessories.

Last edited:
Screw it..... already have my 8800GTX. $135 shipped and it's yours. I could also sell the second one if you want it, but i don't have any of the original packaging or included accessories.
Damn dude.
I want it bad, but i dont have the co i have the ko :(

well.... it doesn't matter which eVGA version you have. all the KO means is that it has the copper heatsink designed differently than the CO does. least that's the only difference i know.

well.... it doesn't matter which eVGA version you have. all the KO means is that it has the copper heatsink designed differently than the CO does. least that's the only difference i know.
Hmm.
Maybe, ill wait for more opinions but i hate the 7900gt ko superclocked this is the co superclocked so. we'll see.

you hate it? why? or was that a typo... supposed to be "have"?

and do you have a VF900 on yours?

aah. kinda wanna e-bay the one i have the box and everything for.... could probably get more than $135 for that one on ebay easy. still have the one without the original packaging and still have the stock heatsinks for both.

aah. kinda wanna e-bay the one i have the box and everything for.... could probably get more than $135 for that one on ebay easy. still have the one without the original packaging and still have the stock heatsinks for both.
meh whatever.
I would need to buy a new mobo anyways, one with sli.
If it works with my 7900gt ko in sli with this one i might still want it, but i dont know if it will.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back