Self typing

M

mylarache

Hello everybody,
I ve a nice probleme.My pc types without me.If i put the cursor on search machines or if i want to write an email , then he starts to type some words.Exemple: the how if go sky....
Im using win xp pro Englich.Moetherboard :Asus p4b.Pentium 4.
I ve windows 2000 on drive (D) but he works normale.
Has anyone the same probleme? or know anyone what must i do?
(There is no virus,I ve just scaned my pc after new installation
Thank,s
I will be happy to hear from you
Mylarache

hmmm, that sounds like a definite virus or trojan, if it does that right after a clean install then thats REALLY odd, as I know of no bug that causes a computer to start typing words out of a dictionary...cause remember it doesn't know what the words mean so it is pulling them from some file to type them...i'd recommend updating all your virus defs and checking again

sorry, not gonna be much help here , but this did happen to me once, realised that id left the microphone on and was picking up the noice and making words out of it.!!!! duuh!:

Happens to me too!

This exact same problem happens in my PC too. I scanned for viruses and check in msinfo and registry for anything suspicious. The system is clean. I have switched off the mic.

Is there a way in XP to switch off the voice recognition. This is a totally usless feature for most of us!

Thanks all

There was someone else too a little while ago who complained about the same thing. It must be some virus that noonme knows about.

JJB6486

I know the solution

Hello everybody,
The solution is that the speech recognition must be out . Now my pc workt snel and perfect
Thank's for your help
Larache

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back