security programs

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
a while ago we had a security sticky with the anti spyware programs and links...it was put up by enyo

I'd like to get that stuck again, but I can't find it...anyone have a link to that?

Just had a quick look on the forums and in Legacy but no luck I'm afraid.

Henyman said:
Enyo make anougher one :cool:
Do we need another one, or can this one be made sticky and the links get posted onto it?

perris said:
a while ago we had a security sticky with the anti spyware programs and links...it was put up by enyo

I'd like to get that stuck again, but I can't find it...anyone have a link to that?
just search through all of enyo's threads or posts and you will find it my son!

This sounds lame,
But what exactly is a sticky? A post? Or is it something in a post like a link?
Just curious for future use. frogg_mann

A sticky or a pinned thread is usually an important thread or a topic that comes up over and over again. It's called sticky/pinned because it always stays at the top of the forum in which it was posted as opposed to regular non-pinned threads which are sorted reverse chronologically (most recent posts/threads come first).

can you run that by me again Net? :D

just kidding

peace

Just looking through the posts and noticed the answer to my question. Thank you NRyder.
frogg_mann

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back