searchresults.net PISSIN ME OFF!

Kush

High On Life!
whenever i type in an address into ie sometimes it starts to search at a website ignkeywords.com and refers me to search results.net and also msn search! they are both pissing me off how can i disable both. btw all these websites i know exist the way i typed them in. and yes there is no www. for teachers web blah blah i even tried it with the www. and same thing! this has been happeing for atleast 2 months but its realy getting on my nerves now!

Get this little application BHODemon and run it. Also spybot or adaware may be good ideas.

THANKS ALOT!

THANKS MAN I THINK THAT DID IT! its not giving me that anymore but ill post it if it happens later agian thanks for that lil progie!:happy: :happy: :happy:

why are u typing the address of a site into a search engine? if you know the address why don't u type it in the address bar? unless you are doing it like that for a reason that u haven't said yet I dunno :blink:

im not!

im not i type it in the address bar and it just takes me to this site all the time!!!

so you type it in the address bar and when u hit enter or click go it sends u there?

ok i type it in (any address) i guess it just picks random addresses that are not known like yahoo or NTFS!:p . and then when i press enter it waits like a sec and makes the click sound meaning its going to another page and i see in the status bar that its connecting to some page on ignkeywords.com and then anther click and it takes me to searchresult.net sorry its not results.net i made a mistake!

I tryed going to the address that you had typed in the screenshot and IE wouldn't go and when it can't goto or find a site it gives u suggestions for what the site address might be or sends u to a engine maybe u type something wrong? I checked what u had on the screen to make sure I didn't type it wrong like 3 times and it still wouldn't go.

nope that and other sites!

nope that site should work. well that and other sites do that! any site and ones im positive work!

are u on xp? what version of IE are you using if not? Have you considered running netscape or another browser? netscape is only about 12-16 megs if it bugs u that much it might be worth it.

Sounds like your browser has been Hijacked, you should download spybot , this can aslo be cause by a JS script virus, so run update your AV and run that too.

Originally posted by rettahc
Sounds like your browser has been Hijacked, you should download spybot , this can aslo be cause by a JS script virus, so run update your AV and run that too.

YEAH THANKS ALOT IT FOUND LIKE 2 or 3 redirects!!!!!! now im a happy campper!:happy: :happy: :happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back