Searching for a software

R

ronenph1

Hey everybody

I'm looking to a software that can monitor a folder and automatically create a text file which includes the list of the files and the folders inside this folder.

Does Someone know about a software that I can use?:eek:

I know about creating a list of files and folders:

Open a command window (cmd.exe or command.com) from Windows and go to the folder you want.
Now type in 'dir > {filename}' and instead of an output to the screen, it now writes that output to a textfile. Open it with Notepad, Wordpad, Word or whatever you like.
You can also use switches like /o for alphabetically lists of files/folders (folders first). The command would then be 'dir/o >{filename}'.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back