search in xp (For desktop )

M

max man 3d

Hi there ,

After Haveing problems for days now and reinstall Windows XP..

I came across Another problem with the search engine when trying to do a search on my computer.

It came back with this error when I run the search ( A file is required to run Search Companion cannot be found . ) You may need to run setup.

Whats that going on about and is there away of fixing this problem or do I have to go an install XP all over again ..

I would like to fix this as I dont what to install it all over as it takes so long to set it all up ..And this is a new install as it is..

So please help out if you can thank you..

Are you sure Search Companion does not need .NET frame work installled for it?

Download .Net Framework; if you alllready haven't. Some programs need that to run.

I am searching my computer for a file .And it came up with that error ...

I was not trying to search the net so would I still need to get that file and where would I get that form.

Thank for your help ..

Ah; sorry; my mistake. It would help I think if you deleted this thread; or asked one of the mods to delete; and posted this in application. That way; people would actually look at your question a lot more . :p the gereral section is where we call hang out :)

Know Problem thanks for trying any way and yes I will do that..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back