SCSI Host not found Error on Boot up.

O

OshadowO

Hi,
Everytime I boot up my PC I get this message that says SCSI Host not Found. I click OK and it boots continues loading everything normally.
I think this started because I had to Disable APCI due to stability issues. Though the problem did not pop up until a few days later.

Here's the specs.
AMD 750 TBird
ABIT KT7A-RAID
256MB PC133 RAM
Voodoo 4500
Diamond Monster Sound MX300(A3D Voretx II Card-don't say it:p)
Two HDD's both on the IDE(The one that's pretty standard on most machines)
Plextor CRDW again on the same interface as the HDDs

What I've tried so far was to look through device manager for any SCSI devices, even though I don't have any. No luck. I looked through the BIOS but could not find anything about SCSI devices there either so I'm at a total Loss.
Any thing that anyone can suggest would be helpful.
Thanks

Have a look in 'start\run\msconfig'
It might tell you there what is trying to load.

you have a motherboard with raid... which is considered a scsi device to windows. if you're not using it, disable it in the bios. if you are using it, look at my attachment and make sure you don't have something like that. if you don't see anything AND you have something hooked up to your raid, i'd tell you to get drivers from abit:

http://www.abit.com.tw/abitweb/webjsp/english/download_search_process.jsp?pTYPE=Driver

lemme know what's up

thanks for the replies.
Apparently uninstalling my plextor CD -R manager stopped the annoying pop ups. I still have issues but for most part the system is running stable:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back