Scrryteen Goes Black...

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Hey...

I am fixing my best bud's aunts laptop and I got everything fixed besides her screen going black for a second and then back to normal. Sometimes its does it alot and then the screen goes fuzzy. Sometimes it wont do it for awhile and then it could randomly do it once.

Anybody have an suggestions on what it could be?

She said it just started doing it yesterday and she wasn't online when it happend.

She has a warrenty so if its a hardware problem she can send it in.

Edit: Some change my title to screen goes black lol

She vaccumed a few keys up earlier when cleaning it. I told her after she called me that she could of just got compressed air at the store haha

I would think the video card may be on the way out. If the warranty is in place, that would be a good option to explore.

Hardware problem.

Bad high voltage power supply, intermittent wire in the flex from the base to the screen, etc. It could be a loose connection you could fix, but with a laptop under warantee it's not worth screwing with. Especially if it's display related.

I figured it was the video card or atleast a hardware problem.

I will give her a call tomorrow and tell her to go ahead with sending it in.

Her laptop seems to have alot of hardware problems. She has already sent it in twice for two other problems.

Thanks guys :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back