Scrolling Belt Buckle!

Kush

High On Life!
Yay my friend just came back from paris (kinda funny cuz i was staying at his house with his family while he was there for the last two days) and he got me this Scrolling Belt Buckle same as this one but blue instead of red, its pretty cool u can have 6 messages on it. i already programmed some lines in it, so if u got any good lines to program.

1.Pimp
2.Take Me Home
3.7 inches.. Limp
4.I Don't Bite.. Hard
5.Sorry Boys I eat pu$$y
6. nothing yet

i was thinking of putting my phone number once i get a cell in canada lol

i just dont know what to say,..... i think my brain just ................(flat line)

:twisted: .............................................................:ermm: ...................................:speechless:..classic!! lol

put your name on it and that your stock went up 3 points today

or you could put daily specials on it

how about, "I'm Servin More than just a meal" or
"Rainbows Are Gay"

how bout "my face isn't down here" or "why are you staring my pants?" or "you girls feeling lucky?" or for festive occasions you could have "unwrap this" or "there's a party in here" :p

Ok I'll stop now and get some sleep.

HAHA theres a party in here thats a good one, its taking up slot six for now, ganna program it in now, ill upload a vid taken with my phone in a bit

ok i renamed it from .avi to .wmv so it would upload but it still opens anyways on bsplayer, but if u have problems just rename it to .avi

Attachments

• Video(006).wmv
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
Yes wear shoulld check posts but oh wel

lol when i saw that i thought of Eugene off Big Bro in the Uk probley never heard or seen him but typical geek :suprised:

madmatt said:
I would. I ordered it.
when just now? did u think it was cool so u got it, because u didnt know about it before?

a whole new meaning to a walking billboard. other than that not sure what to say other than its cool. need to get one to go to the club

How about, "over 10 million serviced" or was that "served" :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back