Screw you AutoZone

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Last night, me and two friends were at autozone, as we were checking out, this stupid manager lady, accuses us of stealing a neon light tube. Of course, she accused us of doing this as we were paying for something else...
Telling us not to leave, my friends and I were laughing our asses off, because she has no authority to do that since, she didn't see us take anything. But since we wanted to make her feel like an idiot, we stuck around and told her to call the police. In short, we stayed there for an hour until the police came, patted us down, looked angry at the lady for calling them, and told us we could leave.

Frankly, I'm just really pissed off that I was accused of stealing something, I was driving my montero too, and my friend was driving his porche, not exact the types of cars you would expect to be robbing an autozone of a ten dollar light tube... Needless to say, corporate is getting three very angry calls on monday. And hopefully, miss Kathy East of the 120 Worcester RD Autozone, in Natick MA will be getting a nice talking to, or better yet fired (though I doubt it).

Watch out for Autozone, this isn't the first time this has happened.

I was driving my montero too, and my friend was driving his porche, not exact the types of cars you would expect to be robbing an autozone of a ten dollar light tube... .
You mean to tell me people in posh cars don't break the law? :speechless:

Absolutely not, I break the law all the time. But I never steal anything. Not cuz I've got some moral compass, it's mainly cuz I don't have the balls to do it. :eek:

And the kid that drives the porche never breaks the law, he has the porche by some great powers of karma. He has to be one of the best, nicest, innocent people I know.

Me, I'm a bastard though. :)

You mean to tell me people in posh cars don't break the law? :speechless:

Hmmm, kinda reminds me of this Hollywood celeb that was caught shoplifting. She was famous and had/has lots of money and yet she still did it. Hmmmm.

Oh Winona why did ya do it!? :p

stole hundreds of dollars of clothes though, and she was a kleptomaniac...

Not a ten dollar light tube :p

Oh come on. Everyone knows people who drive Porche's are all drug dealers, not shop lifters. What a ditz.

You could make up some fake legal letter head and send a copy to her and the autozone corporate demanding compensaiton for your wasted time, emotional damages and defamation of character (anyone else in the store when you were accused?). Start out with a claim for $20K in damages.

You have a moral obligaiton to protect other young people form this kind of random harassment. (Money won't hurt either.)

Oh come on. Everyone knows people who drive Porche's are all drug dealers, not shop lifters. What a ditz.

You could make up some fake legal letter head and send a copy to her and the autozone corporate demanding compensaiton for your wasted time, emotional damages and defamation of character (anyone else in the store when you were accused?). Start out with a claim for $20K in damages.

You have a moral obligaiton to protect other young people form this kind of random harassment. (Money won't hurt either.)
I agree. Just so happenes that the friend with the porche does some work for the DA so...

I think we have our letter head.

And unfortunately, only the manager and another employee were in the store. But the employee didn't sound like he liked his boss, since he said he's had three woman bosses and hes always liked the men bosses better. And also when we asked him how he liked working for this bitch, he said "Ya gotta deal with it day by day" which we found hilarious since his boss was within earshot.

And hopefully, miss Kathy East of the 120 Worcester RD Autozone, in Natick MA will be getting a nice talking to, or better yet fired (though I doubt it).

I will just happen to be in Natick tomorrow and as chance would have it, I need to pick up a few things for my girlfriend's car. I will make a point of stopping there (I believe that's the one by Oak St, right?) and having a good go of it.

I will just happen to be in Natick tomorrow and as chance would have it, I need to pick up a few things for my girlfriend's car. I will make a point of stopping there (I believe that's the one by Oak St, right?) and having a good go of it.
Yea, Oak st.

Just got off the phone with Autozone, only gave me 25 dollars, those cheap bastards.

Said they will deal with the lady tomorrow.

I was in there today, no women working there. They didn't even have half of the stuff I was looking for.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back