• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Screenshots Windows Vista Build 5479 Leak

Whats up with the 30 program icons on the taskbar..thats a terrible looking quicklaunch. Until they develop a "dock" program like Y'z Dock I will just continue to install Y'z Dock and disable quicklaunch..

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Looks like we have a new build on our hands! :) & evidence that the weather gadget has been revamped.

Screenshots
Cool indeed - I like that wallpaper with the sunlight :D

Whats up with the 30 program icons on the taskbar..thats a terrible looking quicklaunch. Until they develop a "dock" program like Y'z Dock I will just continue to install Y'z Dock and disable quicklaunch..
Just a preference really, I use the same at work as it is a company standard.

ming

OSNN Advanced
I think it looks ok to be honest. But I prefer the current xp style where you can hide most of it and show the first few next to the start menu - that way you don't click on them accidentally where switching windows.

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I think it looks ok to be honest. But I prefer the current xp style where you can hide most of it and show the first few next to the start menu - that way you don't click on them accidentally where switching windows.
That's just an option, available in Vista too :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies