Screenshots in NFS-HP2

scriptasylum

OSNN Senior Addict
Just a FYI: I was having problems getting screenshots in NFS-HP2 (by pressing the "PrintScrn" key and pasting into a graphics app). They would turn out all yellow and red and were barely recognizable and couldn't figure out why. I tried everything I could think of, I even installed DirectX 9.0 in hopes some file had been corrupted. Even seperate screenshot programs came up with the same results.

As it turns out, the problem was solved simply by setting the in-game video settings to 32 bits instead of 16 bits. Now that I think about it, my windows desktop is set for 32 bit, coincidence?

Anyway, don't know if this would apply to any other games, but just thought I'd put this out there in case anyone else has noticed this problem.

Originally posted by Burpster
have to race you sometime :)

Unfortunately, I am stuck with an AOL *cringe* 56k connection at home and playability with online games sucks to be honest. So, I only play against family members via local LAN, mostly under the age of 11. As you can imagine, I always win. I even let them use my performance-modified cars too. :)

Someday I may get broadband, but I have access to a T1 at work where I download all my drivers and everything else I need, so I am not too rushed to get it at home.

Your games are at home right? AOl? Why? Get the broadband connection at home already man and enjoy life.

almost 5 years of broadband ...cant hardly remember how much my 33.6 sucked ...lol

Originally posted by scriptasylum
Unfortunately, I am stuck with an AOL *cringe* 56k connection at home and playability with online games sucks to be honest. So, I only play against family members via local LAN, mostly under the age of 11. As you can imagine, I always win. I even let them use my performance-modified cars too. :)

Someday I may get broadband, but I have access to a T1 at work where I download all my drivers and everything else I need, so I am not too rushed to get it at home.

have you tried it online ????

I'm also on AOL 56k (broadband not available because of line noise)

the game runs really well ( pings of 500) the only lag was the other cars flashing on & off the screen

:cool:

Originally posted by TwoZigzagColt45
have you tried it online ????

I'm also on AOL 56k (broadband not available because of line noise)

the game runs really well ( pings of 500) the only lag was the other cars flashing on & off the screen

:cool:

racing games on PC don't look good! I feel like I am controling the background instead of the car i.e you see the background coming to your face, not the car going forward :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back