ScreenSavers

S

silky62678

What are good programs for making screensavers out of images ?

I've used a lot Corel R.A.V.E [ Corel Graphic Suite 11 ] for this but a good program must have a " large collection '' of export formats . I recommend it cause I've done somethin' nice but that's not free .

Create a Personal Screen Saver

For a great way to put your digital photos to work, try creating a slide show presentation for use as a screen saver. Here's how:
1. Right-click an empty spot on your desktop and then click Properties.
2. Click the Screen Saver tab.
3. In the Screen saver list, click My Pictures Slideshow.
4. Click Settings to make any adjustments, such as how often the pictures should change, what size they should be, and whether you'll use transition effects between pictures, and then click OK.
Now your screen saver is a random display of the pictures taken from your My Pictures folder.

Originally posted by Hipster Doofus
Create a Personal Screen Saver

For a great way to put your digital photos to work, try creating a slide show presentation for use as a screen saver. Here's how:
1. Right-click an empty spot on your desktop and then click Properties.
2. Click the Screen Saver tab.
3. In the Screen saver list, click My Pictures Slideshow.
4. Click Settings to make any adjustments, such as how often the pictures should change, what size they should be, and whether you'll use transition effects between pictures, and then click OK.
Now your screen saver is a random display of the pictures taken from your My Pictures folder.
Yeah, i know about that. wanted to make a srceensaver other than that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back