Screen Savers

omg its nlm

lvl 17 Hax
I work in an IS department as most of you know, we like to play computer jokes on each other if someone does not lock their computer.

I was wondering if there was a screensaver the justs mocks your desktop or something else funny. I found a blue screen of death one and that was cool. Just wondering what else is out there?

Thanks

A great prank is to take a screenshot of the person's desktop, save the picture, and then use it as the wallpaper for the desktop. After you set the wallpaper, you'll want to go to Customize Desktop under the Display Properties and remove all of the desktop icons from showing. If there are other documents and shortcuts on the desktop, then you'll want to move those into a folder and move them off of the desktop temporarily. The end result is that the user will be trying to click on the icons, but will really just be clicking on the wallpaper itself. :D

Ah well, that's all I've got for ya. I don't know about any screensavers as I don't ever use them.

yeah i just took a screen shot of my desktop and than used the picture slideshow. So that is workign great.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back