Screen Saver That Runs a Script

kcnychief

??? ??? ?
Political Access
I have a workstation that around 50 people use, and I would like to be able to start a script that will kickoff a timer, essentially logging them off after a certain interval.

I can do most of that already, just wanted to know if anyone knows of a way to attach a script to a screen saver, or a more efficient way of doing this.

The users are not administrators, so they won't have the option to force off the person before them.

Rep i didnt even think of this but this will solve a probloem im having on a public workstation too.

Edit: Derik Have to spread it first.

It's key - I have a lot of people who will walk away and the next people that come along won't bother logging them off, they will just start doing stuff which is a pain for logging and access control

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back