Screen Resolution Problem

R

runtmc024

Hey everyone. We just got our new comp yesterday. I already found a problem that i dont like. I cant have a different screen resolution setting that other members of my family. If i change mine, it also changes theirs. If anyone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

-Travis

It is my understanding that you cannot have different screen resolutions for different users. It is a system wide setting. I guess the majority will have to rule in this matter on your system.

rjack22 is right, you cannot change the screen resolution for different users. One question, why would you want to do that? :confused:

Yeah, you can't do it, There is a program out there, that can do it, but I forget the name.

DarkSiege you'd wanna do it if you like different resolutions. like I have my resolution usually set to 1280 by 1024 or 1600 by 1200, but some people don't like how small things look at those res's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back