• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

screen freezes while "windows is shutting down".....

E

EMDY

recently i noticed that when i wanted to shut down my pc, it hanged or froze in the blue screen while it says "windows is shutting down"....but my mouse doesn´t move ...i was just waiting for the Black screen with de Windows XP logo saying " it is now safe to turn off your computer".....but just doesn´t appear......what´s the problem??????

E

EMDY

i´ve already done the Windows Update....but it doesn´t appear any other update available......what´s Mapped driver shutdown?????? is that a program or something??? where to find???

It is...

The mapped drive shutdown is an update that u dload at winupdate.....
have you already got it?...
my computer used to freeze up like that too
i dloaded the update
and its fine now

E

EMDY

i get to windows update site but it doesn´t appear any other updates available..........is there another way to get it and install it????
About the quick shutdown reg hack.....where can i find that?....is it here in the site?

E

EMDY

when i get to the link you gave me Josannie2 it just opens the windows update catalog......but STILL it doesn´t appear any available update regardin this problem........help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies