Scottish Tourist at first baseball game

C

Corolla568

A Scottish tourist attended his first baseball game in the US and after a base hit he hears the fans roaring "Run....Run!"
The next batter connects heavily with the ball and the Scotsman stands up and roars with the crowd in his thick accent: "R-r-run ya bahstard, r-run will ya!"

A third batter hits a slam and again the Scotsman, obviously pleased with his knowledge of the game, screams "R-r-run ya bahstard, r-r-run will ya!"

The next batter steadfastly holds his swing four times and as the ump calls a walk the Scotsman stands up and yells "R-r-run ya bahstard, r-r-run!"

All the surrounding fans giggle quietly and he sits down confused. A friendly fan, sensing his embarrassment, whispers to the Scotsman, "He doesn't have to run, he's got four balls."

After this explanation the Scotsman stands up in disbelief and screams, "Walk with pr-r-ride man! Walk with pr-r-ride!!!!"

lol. does that say something about Scottish Tourists? or just a coinsidence?

::shrugs:: i had to be asian. haha

ain't nothing wrong with that :D :D :D

I wonder if Kirrie2001 Has seen this one. Haha four balls. lol :D
Keep ya head up man.

Nice one Corolla568, I like it. :D :D .

By the way Hipster, talking about four balls,

A Hobo walks into a pub and he has 3 testicles. He sees another old guy sitting on his own, and asks him if he would like to make a few bucks.
"Sure thing" says the old guy, "But what do I have to do"?
"Nothing" says the hobo. I am going to have a bet with the crowd of guys at the end of the bar, that we have got 5 testicles between us.
"Great" says the old guy, "but I hope to hell that you`ve got four".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back