Scientists create a cloaking device

mlakrid

OSNN BASSMASTER
Political Access
http://www.itv.com/news/britain_c7326af784c5ce88a64807cd29de7a70.html

The link listed above as well as amny others all over the internet say the same thing: that microwave energy was able to be diverted around the copper cylinder.

The hope is by proving it can be done for the microwave range that it will eventually be able to be done in the visual range as well.

Enjoy, I know I did..

Mike A!

Interestingly the guy from the article linked in Perris's thread is the same guy as the one in malakrid's. So looks like hes done it then, as promised :p

As you will note however Perris, they got it to work on a microwave basis in FACT it is no longer supposition now...

:)

As you will note however Perris, they got it to work on a microwave basis in FACT it is no longer supposition now...

:)
I do know this, for instance, have YOU seen my spaceship?

no, you have NOT, the cloaking divice WORKS

Last edited:
I do know this, for instance, have YOU seen my spaceshi?

no, you have NOT, the cloaking divice WORKS

When the doctor tells you to take your meds...

he means the WHOLE PILL...

:laugh:

:laugh: Hahahaha. I've seen his ship, it's a frickin rust bucket. Perris is always forgetting where he parks it. You can tell it's perris's, it's the one that says Yugo . :p

:laugh: Hahahaha. I've seen his ship, it's a frickin rust bucket. Perris is always forgetting where he parks it. You can tell it's perris's, it's the one that says Yugo . :p

I guess the cloaking device doesnt work as well as Perris claims if you have seen it..

I guess the cloaking device doesnt work as well as Perris claims if you have seen it..

actually gonaads statement proves the cloaking device DOES work, HE'S seen the ship becuase the cloaking device is a little buggy right now...YOU haven't seen it at all have you?...no, you have not

so we KNOW I have a spaceship SINCE gonaads has seen it, AND we know it is cloaked SINCE no one else has

Here's an example of what the scientists have come up with. :p

cloak2.gif

Holy cowl Batman! That looks remarkabaly like a cloak.

It may look like a cloak, but in fact years of research has gone into this device which, when put on acts as a cloaking device. Immediately everybody thinks you're mad and ignores you as if they can't see you! :p

What's really funny about this thread is the guys are getting DOD grants to research what already exists...

Want to cloak an object? Scatter a few lcd camers on each side and cover the surface with a bunch of LCD panels. Display what the cameras on the reverse side see. It ain't perfect but it will make it damn hard to spot the vehicle in most terrain. It can be done at audio frequencies for submarines and radar frequencies for aircraft. It's called active stealth. It uses a fraction of the power defracting EM energy or visible light does.

Sheesh, amateurs in academia.

What's really funny about this thread is the guys are getting DOD grants to research what already exists...

Want to cloak an object? Scatter a few lcd camers on each side and cover the surface with a bunch of LCD panels. Display what the cameras on the reverse side see. It ain't perfect but it will make it damn hard to spot the vehicle in most terrain. It can be done at audio frequencies for submarines and radar frequencies for aircraft. It's called active stealth. It uses a fraction of the power defracting EM energy or visible light does.

As that is a very crude solution, it maybe just as effective at long distance. However our government loves to spend as much money as possible on our research and development. Also, the method you mentioned still casts a shadow, the proposed one here does not.

the most stupid comparison ive ever seen. how is that at all brilliant? that is smoke in mirrors my friend. its a concept in which you need to have everything strategically planned and aligned. and even still, you are hardly invisible.. moreso, you are just a 360-degree projection screen. LOL

LeeJend said:

You have to remember though, this may work in a "clean" environment, however field use will probably have quite a bit of dust and moisture which will make it a chore to keep clean. I'd give them about 15 minutes before that cloaked vehicle is a giant wall of mud :p

hehehe

"Can you see the enemy tank yet?"

"No but I can see a moving hill?!?"

"Huh?"

"every morning de same damn ting, get outta da tank, vax the cloakink device, get back intta da tank"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back